When I 1st spotted the Versatile Blogger Award making it’s way through WordPress, I thought to myself, “Wow…one day I’m going to make that list.” I never thought the day would come so soon. When I received the announcement, I was beaming with happiness. To me, this honorable award stands for acceptance, and understanding…oh how wonderful it feels to not only be heard, but understood…
I would like to show: www.ravenousforlife.wordpress.com gratitude for nominating me. Thank you for revealing your journey through such beautiful poetry!! I believe that when we show up to write, it is not only to express ourselves, but sometimes to heal. Thank you again for your recognition, as I humbly accept this award.
*If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
*Thank the person who gave you this award. *Include a link to their blog: www.ravenousforlife.wordpress.com
*Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
*Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
*Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
- I love listening to Beethoven or Instrumental Hip Hop while doing anything creative.
- I use a straw to drink my coffee, as I am extremely clumsy in the morning.
- I love photography.
- My 1st interracial relationship went so well I decided to accept his last name.
- I dream about writing and taking photos around the world for a living.
- The movie Speak, starring Kristen Stewart, is my life’s story, in an uncanny way.
- If you’re into numerology, I’m a 7, look me up. 🙂