Nezha, Arab Writer Chick,
I am filled with gratitude, thank you so much for nominating me for such an honorable award. I love when I come across an Award blog because it give me the chance to connect with so many morelike-minded individuals, and so I become excited as I scroll down to the nominees!! I have connected with such beautiful souls that at times I find myself speechless, at times, I come to write, but end up reading all night…a couple of months ago, I asked God to send teachers and harmonious friendships into my life..I didn’t know how it would manifest, as I am introverted and love the confinements of my ‘lair’…but here I am, surrounded by my new online ‘besties’ 🙂 I would like to thank all of you for your blogs contribute to my growth.
The rules are to say 7 things about yourself and to nominate 7 other blogs so here goes:
- I’m left-handed.
- I am a bibliophile, bordering bibliomania.
- When I’m at work I’m thinking about the freshly posted blogs I’m missing out on. 🙂
- I have flat feet. I buy high heels, but never wear them.
- I am a New Orleans native.
- I wore leg braces as a toddler.
- It is extremely hard for me to find things to say about myself.
And the nominees are: