The hurt you embrace becomes joy.
Call it to your arms where it can
A silkworm eating leaves makes a cocoon.
Each of us weaves a chamber of leaves and sticks.
Silkworms begin to truly exist
as they disappear inside that room.
Without legs, we fly…..
When I stop speaking, this poem will close,
and open its silent wings . . .
- Are you a butterfly or a fly? (askjbheknows.wordpress.com)
- Butterfly And It’s Cocoon (driven.pkmenon.com)
- Happiness Is A Butterfly (roxcell.wordpress.com)
- Rumi Quote About Life (evatenter.wordpress.com)
- the time has come ~rumi (pathwriter.wordpress.com)
- Rumi and Roomy (catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com)
There comes a point in each journey, when we must become invisible to the world in order to become transparent to ourselves.
Only then will we know if we’re ready to show up…after we’ve learned that, there will be no babies to kiss, hands to shake, or photographers to capture our better side…
Only then will we know if we’re willing to keep our appointments with the good deeds that will never be documented as ‘well done’…
Only then will we know if it’s in us to humbly work behind the stage of applauds and accolades…
When the perception of ‘self’ becomes so occupying…
Who are we really serving?
It is always the secure who are humble. ~Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Everything they do is done for men to see.. ~Matthew 23:5