The hurt you embrace becomes joy.
Call it to your arms where it can
A silkworm eating leaves makes a cocoon.
Each of us weaves a chamber of leaves and sticks.
Silkworms begin to truly exist
as they disappear inside that room.
Without legs, we fly…..
When I stop speaking, this poem will close,
and open its silent wings . . .
- Are you a butterfly or a fly? (askjbheknows.wordpress.com)
- Butterfly And It’s Cocoon (driven.pkmenon.com)
- Happiness Is A Butterfly (roxcell.wordpress.com)
- Rumi Quote About Life (evatenter.wordpress.com)
- the time has come ~rumi (pathwriter.wordpress.com)
- Rumi and Roomy (catherinemjohnson.wordpress.com)